Two of my clients are manpower-provider agencies that asked me to develop an HRIS system tailored-fit to their needs. When the projects were completed, I rebranded the cloud-based HRIS app as “CloudHR “. The web app comes in two versions: one designed for ERRX Recruitment Consulting – a recruitment agency that deploys Filipino workers overseas; and one designed Archway Multi-Services Corporation – a Manpower Outsourcing Agency that provide outsourced services to local companies.
Click here to check the CloudHR demo app.
One of my clients is a Municipal City that includes seven Barangays. I developed a uniform cloud-based Barangay system for each of the seven barangays. When the projects were completed, I rebranded the web app as “Brgy“. The system allow barangay staff to electronically make and maintain records for their constituents, print various type of official documents that are uniquely QR coded, maintains blotter file, etc. Click here to check the Brgy demo app.
(Note: Barangay is the smallest local administrative division in the Philippines and is the native Filipino term for a village or district.)
- Perform online seatworks;
- Take online tests, quizzes, and quarterly exams;
- Upload /submit assignments online;
- Read or download lesson materials that were published online by their teachers.
One of my clients, a private school, asked me to develop a cloud-based Learning Management System. When the project was completed, I rebranded the web app as “K12”. It is an online learning tool that supplements face-to-face teaching. It helps the teachers minimize repetitive manual tasks such as checking seatworks, sorting paper assignments, etc. Click here to check the K12 demo app.
- Create online seatworks;
- Create online tests, quizzes, and quarterly exams;
- Posts assignments online;
- Posts lesson materials online in any format, such as video file, PDF file, Word file, Excel file, picture file, Powerpoint presentation file, and sound file.
I can help you migrate your legacy data stored in spreadsheets and move them to MySQL databases.
Source Code Audit
I can review the source codes of your PHP applications to ensure that:
- The source codes adheres to the standards established by your company.
- There are adequate input validation controls to prevent common attacks such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, forced page browsing that bypass access controls, etc.
- The source codes are adequately commented for easy maintainability.
I create test data and assist in the testing phase of newly created applications before they are deployed in the production environment. The objective of the testing is finding as many software defects as possible; ensure that the software under test is bug free before release.